Monday, April 21, 2008

paidsurveysetc

Legle way to earn money taking a simple, easy online survey - $5 to $75 per survey! Or Participating in an online focus group - $50 to $150 per hour! Or Trying out new products, everything from shoes to stereos - Keeping the products and getting paid! Or Previewing Movie Trailers Online - Then answer a yes/no questionaire (did I like it) for $12 to $35 To do any of these I: Login and see what's available Find something which pays a good amount, i.e above $20 Select one I like the look of, and click "add to list" Complete this survey, or preview the trailer etc then make sure the amount is added to my account balance. That's it, if I want I can do it again, and earn even more. I am never worried about not having enough surveys to do because there are hundreds of new surveys added daily. I could never complete all of them. And the supply of surveys will never dry up. The demand for market research is far too strong. A few years ago these companies needing customer's opinions would hold market research days. At these events hundreds would turn up to test new products and complete surveys. It cost the companies millions to stage these events, as paying for people to physically travel to these venues was not cheap. With the rise of the internet however, these companies can create online surveys. These surveys cost nothing to send out, and nothing for the customer to complete. Therefore the companies can afford to pay much more. By paying $25 - $45 these companies are actually saving money compared to what they used to pay. Of course now everyone I know completes online surveys for quick cash! My mom is retired and does just one or two surveys a day.
Join-Click Hear

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very goood
http://www.iSpeech.org